Thursday, October 23, 2008

Remember This??? - LMAO!


I was reading this interview that Tracy Morgan did recently (shouts to Bossip), and he mentioned that John McCain made him reminicent of Teddy Ruxpin! I damn near fell outta my bed I laughing soooooo freakin hard! He is a clown! So I figured I'd take the potluck fam, back to the Potluck when you were around four or five, carrying your raggedy ass Teddy Ruxpin. The bear probably collected enough germs to infect your whole household! Yet, he was still your Ace Boon at the end of the day (or maybe that was just me, lol) Shouts to T.Ruxpin! Lol...
♥ CaLiForNia LuV

2 comments:

Ro said...

I never fuc*ed with T-Rux...A ni**a with a tape in his back is a red flag. I know a snitch when I see one! T-Ruxpin works for the feds...

California Luv said...

lol screw u man! T-Rux is the man....