Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Food For Thought..Beyonce Edition


Have you ever met a celebrity or someone you really admired and then they were a jerk or just not what you expected?

I ask that because the rumors were confirmed today that Beyonce did indeed STRAIGHT JACK her new single "If I were a Boy" from some random ass BC Jean person. This isn't the first time she has done something like this. If you remember she claimed she wrote "Irreplaceable" and then got put on blast after word got out that it was actually written by Ne-Y0.

Now this makes me ask the question: Who are you in real life Beyonce?

For those of you who know me, you know I Love Love Love me some Beyonce, and she comes off so frickin sweet. BUT what do we REALLY know about Beyonce?

Truthfully not a damn thing.

Atleast we know something about the following celebrities:

Kanye West - Spoiled Brat

Suge Knight - Can't Fight

Foxy Brown - A deaf slut

Cam'ron- On the DL

T.I. - Likes to beat it up raw (he has a million kids) and is preparing for war (the small artillery hidden in his home)

O.J. - is a murdering thief

Amy Winehouse- will do any drug known to man

Britney Spears - Never wears underwear

Shaq- a philandering SNITCH

Is Beyonce a "Beautiful Liar"? (Pun Intended)
**Sincerely Serious**

3 comments:

Ro said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa,... Cam is a "that dude..." & I will not tolerate your slanderousslanderings

California Luv said...

man.....lol. T.I tho??? smh...

Anonymous said...

Ro...babes...I thought everyone knew that "Gangstalicous" was really Cam'ron. I love him to but you know he's most like to "Do the homie"..I'm just saying

As far as T.I....he is sexy as hell and could still get it regardless of his children constituting 50% of the ATL school district..LMAO