Monday, December 1, 2008

"Guess Who's Bizzack!" (Sneaker Edition)


How bout I actually saw a guy get jumped by 3 dudes for these kicks, & Im still wondering which one of em got to wear the shoes or did they allocate days of the week to who rocked em... (Just Thirsty!)

Nevertheless, I would venture to say that the 11's were THE dopest J's to ever hit the market!!! & They are slated for a re-release on December 28th 2008 for the low price of $310! LOL!!! (Would I be wrong for letting "The Man" cut my gas off in the name of the dopest J's ever???)
**RO**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats crazy cause I saw a guy get robbed at the Burger King on Superior (well the old burger king before it closed down by hot sauce williams) for some J's...

Ro said...

I didnt even want them joints after that. & It made it even worst cause I was in the car with Mom Dukes... so that forever justified her thug for never buying me a pair of J's ever again! There is no argument you can come up with for that kinda rationale... LOL!!