Thursday, January 8, 2009

Check His Fresh (and others)!: Notorious Premiere





I was browsing on Ye's Blog today...and he had the pics posted from the 'Notorious' movie premiere which i believe took place last night (don't quote me). It was just some regular pics of the young, fly, rich, and flashy, but my brother never ceases to catch my eye.I really like his style right now.I know it's no different from what everyone is doing with the puffy vest and flannel element, but it looks good on him! I put Diddy in the mix as well cuz he just continuously steps out, and Mary for that MEAN Gucci Foil clutch she got hangin' (I know I'm a super label whore....sue me, lol)! Soooo a post will be forthcoming on where to find the clutch...Enjoy!
♥CaLiforNia LuV

1 comment:

Ro said...

I see Diddys back on his shiny suit sh*t...