Friday, June 27, 2008

"Billy G" Retires...



Its Official, Mr. Bill Gates aka "Billy G" as Hov calls em, is truly retiring in 08. here is an exerpt from Yardena Arar's "PC World" article regarding Gates' future plans after retirement.

"I don't see a time in the future when I won't be chairman of this company," he said. "I see myself as always being the largest shareholder in Microsoft. Steve is the second largest, and I think we both take a lot of pride in that." Gates said he plans to devote more and more time to his role as chairman of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, which he says "will have grown" significantly. The foundation is devoted to promoting innovation in global health and education.

I also included a comical youtube clip of Gates in rare form displaying his future activities of leisure during his retirement.

No comments: