Sunday, June 22, 2008

"Tell em why you mad son!" (Ice-T response)



With K-nyce giving you the first installment I figured I'd give you the latest from this geezer. I cant believe this dude is really trying to get at SB to revive his career. How can you not take ya hat off to the lil homey for creating a sound that made the whole world go nuts from every demographic; black, white, poor, rich everybody was on it to some extent. This dude is now paid from doing what he loves, but has to suffer the repercussions of residual hate from this Geriatric MC who should know better.
**RO**

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting....I think Soulja Boy hada a point!

K-Nyce said...

i definitely think sb had a point, he also suceeded in making ice look pathetic.

Cresha Beezie said...

you are right! I don't necessarily like soulja boy's music but again, who am I? He's doin' his thing....