Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Nooka Glow in the Dark Zub

In honor of the Glow in the Dark Tour featuring Kanye West, N*E*R*D, Lupe Fiasco and Rihanna, watch brand Nooka re-worked their Zub watch in a special Glow in the Dark finish. The watches were given as a gift to Kanye and company at the completion of the tour last Saturday in Los Angeles. The Zub watch is among the latest in popular watch styles which utilize more abstract time-telling methods with the use of changing LED bars to denote the time. (Shouts out to highsnobiety)

With only 15 of these watches produced I guess its pretty safe to say that I wont be able to get my hand on one of these exclusive time pieces by August 1st (Cincinatti Glow in the Dark). Its just not fair..........
**RO**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw this watch many a times and it look better in daylight. I too saw some unique watches at Watch Zone, all those are very beautiful.