Wednesday, April 9, 2008

BACK IN MY YOUNGER DAYS


Yo! So Im bored up here a 3:35am waiting for artist to make new music so I can put it on my "08 is Mine" mixtape and I start going through old files listening to stuff and I came across some beats that I made a while ago. Some of the beats were decent most of them were terrible, I'm gonna share some of the beats with you right now..


"5th Element" is my favorite beat out of all of them because I sampled this beautiful part of the movie where Bruce Willis is saving Milla Vonich (whatever here name is) and I never forgot the music from that part so I turned it into a beat


"Blow" is actually terrible to me, I sampled one of my favortie songs "Poison" and it turned out good when I first heard it back in 03 but listening to it now that shit sounds bad to me. But the drums are tight and it was a creative concept. Plus I remember when I first played it for my dude Riddell he got super hype in the car and start dancing and shit cause he thought it was tight.


"Ike and Step" is a beat i made with my boy ike, the shit actually was made into a song by Team Tuck, I actually just had a meeting with Extro (of Team Tuck) which also made me think of these old beats. Here is the beat I'll also upload the song if I can find it.


Rappers if you like any of these beats hit me up and let me know and I will send them to you free of charge cause I really don't wanna be a producer. So just let me know if you want one.




1 comment:

Sincerely Serious said...

Step..what is that a picture of...better yet why does it make me feel so uncomfortable?
Where are the individual links to the beats you're talking bout....

Parents...hide your pharmaceuticals from this man