Friday, April 11, 2008

Gimmie A Break: Uncle Luke's Baby Momma


First I brought you "Did This Fool Really....?"

Now I bring you courtesy of Nell Carter..."Gimmie A Break"

Once again the concept is self explanatory

Today's edition of "Gimmie A Break" goes to Luther Campbell aka Uncle Luke's broke ass baby momma....

There is nothing worse than a broke ass baby momma talkin some wack shit...Why is this broke chick (would take the Too Short route but I know we have some sensitive female readers out there) suing Luke for CHILD SUPPORT for her TWENTY-ONE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER....are you serious? The girl is GROWN..she better be out the house and have a job of her own...come on now...the keyword in child support is fucking CHILD...wow...people amaze me every day. In the words of K Nyce..."Never put anything past any one." This chick gives baby mommas a bad name.

On the sunnier side of things..this story did make me want to break out my old Luke CDs! Nothing says summer like booty music!!!


**Sincerely Serious**

No comments: