Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Guilty Pleasures

So Im still up and my mind is working overtime. So I thought of a new feature/segment Im going to start for the blog. Introducing ........"Guilty Pleasures", things that I secretly love but people would probably never know!

So for my first "Guilty Pleasure" we have Hall & Oates! Thats right people I love soft rock!

Hall & Oates - Private Eyes


And for the "Coup de Grace"..........my fav. I actually drop this @ partys!
(for my music people peep the analog synth....dope!)

Hall & Oates - I Cant Go For That

3 comments:

Ro said...

K-Nyce! The Holland Oats joint is classic!!! But my random music guilty pleasure might have you beat with: Kenny Loggins' "Celebrate me home" What you know about it?

Sincerely Serious said...

Oh my god I LOVE KENNY LOGGINS!!!! "Danny's Song" was my fucking theme song in high school!!!!

Ro said...

Serious, you know nothing about that Kenny Loggins! But Danny's song? I would have never thought! LOL!!