Friday, April 11, 2008

Tony Yayo Slaps A Kid

\

SO TELL ME WHY: G Unit's Tony Yayo SLAPPED A 14 YEAR OLD BOY. Why... you might ask... did this grown ass man slap this little ass boy? Because the little boy's dad has beef with 50 cent. But what tops the cake is that the boys parent's are NOT suing Yayo or G Unit but Universal Records!

Now let me tell you something.

First: I don't have any kids...but if some MAN slapped my CHILD its going DOWN!!!! Fuck a law suit we bout to take it to the streets.

Second: Maybe there is a little bit of rationality in suing Universal rather than Yayo and G Unit...why? Because I bet they broker than a joke over in 50's mansion sleeping over like some fucking kids.

ok...I had to get that out my system...wooo sahhhh

..I will add an editors note that the slapping incident itself is "dumb old" but the dumb law suit is new as of today...damn DJs think they know it all

**Sincerely Serious**

No comments: