Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I AM KING- the movie.....


First of all, this man Diddy has the advertising/marketing/PR team of a freakin CHAMPION!!!!! *ahem* Now a couple months ago, I did a post on new cologne Diddy is releasing called I AM KING. To my knowledge its already launched for the holiday season, but if it should be within the next week or so. Shiny suit man has enormous billboards in Times Square, Miami, and Sunset Boulevard in L.A advertising for his new venture. This trailer is just another facet of his campaign for the new scent [Shout to Ye's blog.]Hate if ya'll want, but this man is a genius.....one of the best business men in the world that needs to GIVE ME A JOB!!!! please =)
♥CaLiForNia LuV

2 comments:

California Luv said...

this makes me sad! it doesn't work.... =( sorry guys

California Luv said...

ha! fixed it..