Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Stocking Stuffer Alert: KidRobot Watch


I don't like watches but this is pretty hot!!! Definitely something to put on your Christmas wishlist.

KidRobot has teamed up with Nooka to release this special edition (only 150) Robot Head watch. Recession priced at $175, this watch is practically a steal!

If you look at the picture it has several rows. The first is hours 1-6 the second is hours 6-12 the third is minutes and the fourth is seconds. It also has a stopwatch and alarm.

CLICK HERE TO PRE-ORDER

**Sincerely Serious**

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

its Kid Robot x NOOKA .. not NOKIA. it's all good though, honest mistake.

Anonymous said...

Thanks anonymous...at least I know people read my posts..will edit accordingly

Ro said...

Eh... I wouldv expected a little bit more from the collabo, but hey their the ones that get the big bucks.

California Luv said...

it looks like a normal nooka watch to me.....and its the recession, I couldn't afford it if i tried, lol.