Monday, November 10, 2008

New Development: John Legend and Raphael Saadiq Coming to a city near you!


When I was listening to the radio in NYC this weekend, the DJ announced that John Legend's opening act on his short-promotion tour would be none other than PotLuck's favorite R&B Dude, Raphael Saadiq! Once the tour wraps in the United States, the two soulstars are headed overseas to conduct another tour before the close of the year. I can't wait for this!!! To top it all off, they're coming to DC! WooHoo (Corny, I know. But I'm oober Excited, lol!)For your viewing pleasure, here are the dates:
Nov. 19: Minneapolis (Northrop Auditorium)
Nov. 20: Chicago (Chicago Theatre)
Nov. 24: E. Lansing, Mich. (Wharton Center For Performing Arts)
Nov. 26: Detroit (Masonic Temple Theatre)
Nov. 28: Toronto (Roy Thompson Hall)
Nov. 29, Dec. 1: Montclair, N.J. (Wellmont Theatre)
Dec. 2: Boston (Orpheum Theatre)
Dec. 5: Philadelphia (Tower Theater)
Dec. 8: Baltimore (Lyric Theatre)
Dec. 9: Washington, D.C. (Constitution Hall)
Dec. 10: Greenville, S.C. (Peace Center)
Dec. 12: Charlotte, N.C. (Ovens Auditorium)
Dec. 13: Durham, N.C. (Durham Performing Arts Center)

♥CaLiForNiA LuV

2 comments:

Ro said...

Raphael Saadiq ALWAYS puts on a dope show... I saw him at the Rock-Hall last year & it was one of the dopest concerts I'd ever been to. Not to mention the way I got the tickets was absolutely PLAYER! (ask about me)

California Luv said...

or ask about the local radio station.....but its fine...everyone deserves tobe excited. LOL! hahaha i just made myself laugh.