Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New Dopeness = Bravo



So, my man G-Spot hit me up on a lazy sunday to spin for him @ Sunset Lounge.....I was mad tired and I didnt feel like going. I needed cake though, so I had to "Git Up, Git Out & Do Sumthin" and man was I happy I did. It was the Talk of Clevelands 2 year Anniversary (shout out to my man Tony Harris) and they had performances by some of their favorite artists in the area. And thats where I stumbled upon this man right here. Not gonna talk you to death about him, just check the music out, it definitely speaks for itself and look out for more from him coming real soon (hint, hint).

Bravo - My Window


Bravo - Take a Picture

3 comments:

Bravo said...

Good Lookin on the post!!! Preciate it. Let's GET IT IN! Stay Tuned...

Ro said...

Homey, im feelin that "Take a Picture" but K sent me the rest of the tracks yesterday, & that "Hey Lady" is a mufu*kn jammer!
** V-SQUAD CERTIFIED**

Bravo said...

Good lookin!