Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Kanye West-"Love Lockdown" (New Version)


kanYe West : Blog

Posted using ShareThis

Hot off the press today guys! Ye posted a new version to his new single, "Love Lockdown" off of his upcoming album. I was in cahoots with Ro about the first version. But this one sounds SOOOOOOOO much better! he added a new baseline, and some little extra bells and whistles.....That's the Ye I like to hear! Hope you guys enjoy...Click on the link to hear the MP3..(Shouts to Ye's Blog! www.KanyeUniversity.com)
♥ CaLifoRniA LuV

3 comments:

Sincerely Serious said...

I'm gonna have to pass on this one..just off the initial listen...maybe it will grow on me though.

California Luv said...

awww.....i like it! maybe im on an island by myself...lol

Ro said...

Im biased when it comes to Ye. Homey could drop a track with no lyrics or melody called "silence" & I would mentally find a way to eff wit it...