Sunday, September 28, 2008

Unsigned Hype: Overdoz.



Well, since the Potluck fam are firm believers in good music, I felt is was only right to put on for my city one time! This group of dudes are gonna be a problem! Mark my words! (Plus they're my friends!lol). Their name is Overdoz., Sleezy, Nutt, and Kent Jamz, straight out of the City of Angels...Los Angeles,California. They have just released their CD, entitled Bowties & Rosaries, and have made it available on line for download...FOR FREE! For more info about Overdoz., and to hear more material, go to Www.Myspace.com/bowtiesandrosaries/, and the band website, www.creamiesays.wordpress.com! This is my fave song on the album, "Robot Lover".

I know these kids personally and their material is indescribable real talk! Im so proud of them! Keep doin ya thing Brett, Khallid, and Jess, hustle means hard work, Keep Grindn!!
♥ CaLiForniA LuV

2 comments:

California Luv said...

I Luv them! lol

Ro said...

It kinda reminds me of an R&B version of Nas' "Makings of the perfect Bi*ch"... I like it.