Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"This is What It Looks Like!!" -Greatest Rapper Alive



So we all know the big controversy behind Hov's performance @ Glastonbury, but I saw this interview and HAD to post it(shouts to Big Lil Brother)! You can clearly tell he had one too many drinks but (notice how he makes love to the mic, LOL!)anyone that can call their interview attire "My Pre-Fresh", clearly has to have AAALLLLLL the swag. I love how he embraces the UK crowd knowing that this performance is being watch worldwide. I love it! Hands Down,Greatest Rapper to ever grace the game....www.Swag.com/Jay-Z.!!!!!
♥CaLifOrNiA LuV

2 comments:

Ro said...

Aside from the fact that I too think Hov was a little slizzurd, this was a dope interview!

California Luv said...

lol....i know right?? my 1st time seein it was today and u already know i was stoked..... i luv him =) **sigh**