Monday, September 29, 2008

Tune In Tuesday!!!

4th Quarter is CRRAAAZY right now! New Music seems to be the only way we're gonna survive this recession...So I figured it would be the Potluck Fam's duty to lead you in the right direction, starting with SEPTEMBER 30th, 2008 NEW RELEASES:

T.I-Paper Trail
Dare I Say....the "I'm Serious" T.I.P has resurrected! Track for track, this album is bananas. Iono if he can do a mil in a week, but I wouldn't be surprised. My fave tracks thus far, is "56 Bars", "I'm Illy", and the ladies anthem "Whatever You Like".
Robin Thicke-Something Else
Dude came with it on the first LP, and i project the same thing for this one. From what I've heard so far, it sounds quality. My pick for fave track so far, is "Sweetest Thing". Kinda reminds me of "Angel" off the last album.
Jennifer Hudson-Jennifer Hudson
Our favorite Dreamgirl has decided to go solo, with her self-titled debut album. She can definitely blow, but iono about the whole 14-track tip. But we will see! Her track with Fantasia is a problem though!
Dr. Dre- Detox
Now...I don't know how true to life this is, but rumor has it that The sequel to Dr. Dre's The Chronic 2001 is circulating somewhere on the world wide web. If ANYONE finds it, let me know ASAP! The West Coast is in dire need of a comeback!

Looks like we have some options this time around! Cop your blanks and find your ipod cords because its definitely time to stock up! Enjoy...
♥ CaLiFornIa LuV

2 comments:

Ro said...

"Cop your blanks & find your ipod cords"??? WTF! I cant believe we got Piracy Peggy over here...

California Luv said...

LMAO!!!!!!!! first of all....let us not jump ahead of ourselves Downloading Darryl. That's like the pot calling the kettle black..