Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tune In Tuesday!!! (check ur Target Ad!)





I'm so happy that the 4th quarter is finally getting interesting! There are a TON of new released coming out within the next few months, but i am going to post every Tuesday so the Potluck Fam knows what to go cop!

To kick it off, the most highly anticipated R&B artist of the 4th quarter...JAZMINE SULLIVAN!!! The date was originally scheduled for September 23rd, but we've been blessed early! The album is entitled "Fearless". From what I've heard so far, it's craaaazy! So I'd say go make that purchase.

Second in line for release today was the R&B mastermind himself,Ne-Yo. His third album is entitled, "Year of the Gentleman." I have not had a chance to listen yet, but if it's anything like the first two albums, it'll be copped as soon as I log outta this blog. TRUST!

Support the Music Guys!
♥ CaLiforNiA LuV

No comments: